Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
Wash and Wax vs. Wash and A Wax
09-04-2010, 10:18 AM (This post was last modified: 09-04-2010 10:20 AM by jagged.)
Wash and Wax vs. Wash and A Wax
Hi Guys

What are your views Blah on a Wash and Wax Solution e.g. Product A wash and wax which saves time and money Clap compared to purchasing a seperate Wash Shampoo and Wax solution e.g. product B Shampoo and Product B Wax which seems to take up time and money Bawling Question Question
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-04-2010, 10:29 AM
RE: Wash and Wax vs. Wash and A Wax
I have never been a fan of wash and wax products. I think the best product for the job is a dedicated product, i.e. a shampoo for washing and a wax for protection.

Even if you were to use a wash and wax combo, the best it could do is boost the existing layer of wax on the car. It will not be good enough as a your sole protection product.

That being said, I'm known to be a Meguiars fanboy, and will be testing out their new Gold Class Wash & Wax when it arrives locally - but as a shampoo with added benefits rather than an all in one solution.
09-04-2010, 01:52 PM
Think about it this wax, wax is oily. And we all know what water and oil do. So how much washed on wax will adhere to the washed service?
09-04-2010, 08:49 PM
The LSP stage for me is most rewarding... So I'd say a dedicated wash and seperatw wax.
btw CG CWG whilst not a wash/wax product, it does however give a great sleek shine!

[Image: Waxonwaxoff2.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Steam Vapour Car Wash? Your Thoughts? Audioholic 5 15,890 01-08-2011 12:37 PM
Last Post: onyx
  Car Wash Master Woodie 2 8,931 06-01-2011 10:35 PM
Last Post: calypso
  car wash cringe moment dood786 16 34,255 17-09-2010 02:43 PM
Last Post: Gerlach