Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.09 Average
Product Feeler....
06-01-2010, 07:52 PM
Product Feeler....
Just a quick one gents...My new UK order is going to be shipping out shortly and I was considering including the following items:

Lambswool Duster

[Image: melody-lambswool-duster-lg.jpg]

"The Melody Lambswool Duster is the ideal accessory for safely and effectively removing dust from painted services after machine polishing or following long periods of uncovered storage. Whilst the use of a plush microfibre towel and a quick detailing spray to remove dust works perfectly well, this method is prone to causing surface marring no matter how carefully or gently the paint is wiped down, due to the limited protection afforded by the relatively short pile of the towel. In our experience, using a Melody Lambswool Duster offers a much safer way of removing dust because the ultra-light deep woollen pile lifts and collects dust with its inherent static charge, meaning that only a very light sweeping action is required to fully dust paint down. This virtually eliminates the risk of causing any surface marring whatsoever."

Wheel Back Brush

[Image: melody-wheel-back-brush-lg.jpg]

"The Melody Wheel Back Brush is ideal for getting the inner rims of alloy wheels spotlessly clean, as it is much smaller than many other wheel spoke brushes on the market, and can get into the back of tight multi-spoke designs with ease. The semi-stiff chemically resistant nylon bristles are sturdy enough to tackle baked on brake dust and nip off small tar spots without the risk of causing any marring, while the smooth plastic handle allows easy access into deep-dish rims without the risk of chipping the sides of the spokes. Tested against cheaper alternatives, this brush has proved itself in our studio and is a must have product for proper wheel cleaning. In addition, it also makes a great scrubbing brush for tyres and plastic wheel arch liners too!"

I am obviously keen on getting some for myself, just wondering if anyone else is interested then I will bring in a few extra.

Pricing is around R250 for the dusters and R90 for the brushes...Let me know what you guys think Thumb

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2010, 08:36 PM
RE: Product Feeler....
(06-01-2010 07:52 PM)Carn Wrote:  Just a quick one gents...My new UK order is going to be shipping out shortly and I was considering including the following items:

Lambswool Duster

[Image: melody-lambswool-duster-lg.jpg]

"The Melody Lambswool Duster is the ideal accessory for safely and effectively removing dust from painted services after machine polishing or following long periods of uncovered storage. Whilst the use of a plush microfibre towel and a quick detailing spray to remove dust works perfectly well, this method is prone to causing surface marring no matter how carefully or gently the paint is wiped down, due to the limited protection afforded by the relatively short pile of the towel. In our experience, using a Melody Lambswool Duster offers a much safer way of removing dust because the ultra-light deep woollen pile lifts and collects dust with its inherent static charge, meaning that only a very light sweeping action is required to fully dust paint down. This virtually eliminates the risk of causing any surface marring whatsoever."

Wheel Back Brush

[Image: melody-wheel-back-brush-lg.jpg]

"The Melody Wheel Back Brush is ideal for getting the inner rims of alloy wheels spotlessly clean, as it is much smaller than many other wheel spoke brushes on the market, and can get into the back of tight multi-spoke designs with ease. The semi-stiff chemically resistant nylon bristles are sturdy enough to tackle baked on brake dust and nip off small tar spots without the risk of causing any marring, while the smooth plastic handle allows easy access into deep-dish rims without the risk of chipping the sides of the spokes. Tested against cheaper alternatives, this brush has proved itself in our studio and is a must have product for proper wheel cleaning. In addition, it also makes a great scrubbing brush for tyres and plastic wheel arch liners too!"

I am obviously keen on getting some for myself, just wondering if anyone else is interested then I will bring in a few extra.

Pricing is around R250 for the dusters and R90 for the brushes...Let me know what you guys think Thumb

I'll take a brush for sure !Bluebiggrin
Find all posts by this user
06-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Ya I want a name sake brush please Bluebiggrin

Note to Sven - That lambwool brush could have saved me 8hrs Bluebiggrin

Dave can you maybe advertise/List what you have comming in?

[Image: Crop.jpg]
07-01-2010, 01:12 PM
That second one looks like a toilet cleaner... Wink
07-01-2010, 05:11 PM
Yeah why not, put me down for both.
07-01-2010, 05:48 PM
(07-01-2010 01:12 PM)Rory Wrote:  That second one looks like a toilet cleaner... Wink

It does yes but is quite a bit smaller Bluebiggrin

Thanks for the feedback guys. I will get in a few extras for everyone Thumb

www.mobileimage.co.za

07-01-2010, 11:11 PM
(06-01-2010 09:24 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  Ya I want a name sake brush please Bluebiggrin

That's why you got such a huge discount Bluebiggrin
08-01-2010, 07:54 AM
(07-01-2010 11:11 PM)TheWusman Wrote:  
(06-01-2010 09:24 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  Ya I want a name sake brush please Bluebiggrin

That's why you got such a huge discount Bluebiggrin

HAHHAH brilliant Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]
08-01-2010, 01:37 PM
(07-01-2010 11:11 PM)TheWusman Wrote:  That's why you got such a huge discount Bluebiggrin

Pwned Rofl

www.mobileimage.co.za

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Feeler...New Adams Super VRT GB Carn 38 105,062 03-08-2011 08:14 PM
Last Post: katotter
  Pre-Summer product clearout SALE... Carn 8 28,096 16-08-2010 07:31 PM
Last Post: Carn