Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 2.89 Average
Menzerna range coming soon...
12-11-2009, 11:31 PM
Menzerna range coming soon...
Along with the other new products that are coming soon, the well known Menzerna range will be added to the line-up Clap

Currently the local range is slightly limited and also lagging behind the international markets, but that's set to change!

Initially I will have the following combination of old and new products from the range available...

Final Finish PO 85 RE5

[Image: MENFF1L.jpg]

Cut: 2/5
Gloss: 5/5

This product fits between the well known 106FA and the jewelling maestro PO85RD. Designed mainly as a finishing polish, this product delivers slightly less cut than 106FA but with a better gloss level. On certain soft clears that are only mildly swirled, this product can be used as a 1 step paint correction polish. For most applications however, it will fill the final finishing role perfectly.

Power Finish P203S

[Image: MENPF1L.jpg]

Cut: 3/5
Gloss: 4/5

Designed as an in-between for 106FA and SIP, this polish is proving to be very popular amongst international detailers as a one-stepper. Marginally reduced cut compared to SIP combined with the gloss levels of 106FA makes this an awesome 1 step product for most paints Thumb

Power Finish PO 85 RD3.02

[Image: MENPF1L.jpg]

Cut: 3.5/5
Gloss: 3/5

PO 85 RD3.02, or SIP as it is more commonly know, needs no introduction. Excellent correction and gloss levels on all paints, what more is there to add about this proven polish Bluebiggrin

Power Gloss PO S100

[Image: S100.jpg]

Cut: 5/5
Gloss: 2.5/5

The new replacement for the older Power Gloss (S34A). This new compound has been getting rave reviews and is noted as being a huge improvement on the older formula. Highlights include better gloss levels, greatly reduced dusting and better lubrication. I personally am looking at this as a replacement for my fast dwindling 3M FCP (Fast Cut Plus).

Value Pack

[Image: menz250triple.jpg]
*PO S100 missing from picture

For those of you who are unlikely to finish an entire 1kg bottle, I will have a combo pack available that includes a 250ml bottles of each of the above mentioned polishes (PO85RE5, P203S, PO85RD3.02 & PO S100) Thumb

As most of you are aware, the Menzerna products have become extremely expensive of late. Having secured some great deals on the range, I will be able to offer you all the following introductory pricing:

PO 85 RE5 @ R450
P203S @ R450
PO 85 RD3.02 @ R450
PO S100 @ R450

These prices are linked to the prevailing exchange rates, as well as being subject to variations in the shipping costs. I will however try to maintain these price points as far as possible.

Initially I will also not be holding stock on these products (maybe 1 bottle of each aside from my own), so if anyone is wanting to order I suggest you let me know ASAP so that I can include them with my latest order Thumb

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Menzerna Powerlock & Eimann Wheel Woolies Carn 4 18,212 29-10-2010 07:30 AM
Last Post: Lambchop
  New Menzerna products now available...UPDATED!!! Carn 8 36,374 23-09-2010 08:46 AM
Last Post: Wayno
  250ml Menzerna kits now available... Carn 5 21,747 17-08-2010 06:43 PM
Last Post: Carn