Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 2.22 Average
Greetings Nobleman
27-08-2009, 08:24 AM
Greetings Nobleman
Hi All. Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Naweed based in Cape Town. I hope to be opening Cape Town's first detailing centre soon. I've had a small chat with Don last night and hope to be interacting with you lot quite frequently, to steal some of the experience hehehe.

Peace out dudes!!!!!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
27-08-2009, 08:49 AM
RE: Greetings Nobleman
Welcome to Waxon Naweed. While there aren't many guys in the trade on this Forum, I am sure you will find the enthusiasts here have a lot of experiences to share.

Interesting username
27-08-2009, 09:11 AM
(27-08-2009 08:49 AM)Starvekos Wrote:  Welcome to Waxon Naweed. While there aren't many guys in the trade on this Forum, I am sure you will find the enthusiasts here have a lot of experiences to share.

Interesting username

Hi, yes well to start with I am only going to be using meguiars products for various reasons. So its a play on words for meguiars and mcgyver.
anyways ya i have picked that up and have been quite amazed at how good some of the guys actually are. I dont expect the detailing to be the core of my business initailly as CPT is a bit behind JHB IMO. It does however give me a platform to start with.
27-08-2009, 11:11 AM
Hey Naweed,

Great chatting to you, and I hope everything goes as planned for your opening Wink

Don

freerider AKA don

27-08-2009, 11:44 AM
(27-08-2009 11:11 AM)freerider Wrote:  Hey Naweed,

Great chatting to you, and I hope everything goes as planned for your opening Wink

Don

Shot thanks don. all the good wishes appreciated. Im quite excited about this forum. I must admit that dave is an amazing detailer. dude i have never seen work like that
27-08-2009, 05:41 PM
slms boeta

welcome to waxon Bluebiggrin

[Image: go4g43it2wi6u6xpewca-1.jpg]
27-08-2009, 06:05 PM
(27-08-2009 05:41 PM)dood786 Wrote:  slms boeta

welcome to waxon Bluebiggrin

waddup dood
27-08-2009, 08:03 PM
Welcome Meguiarver, I am sure you will fit right in and feel perfectly at home amongst us lot Bluebiggrin

Love the nic btw and thanks for the prop's Thumb

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
27-08-2009, 10:18 PM
(27-08-2009 08:03 PM)Carn Wrote:  Welcome Meguiarver, I am sure you will fit right in and feel perfectly at home amongst us lot Bluebiggrin

Love the nic btw and thanks for the prop's Thumb

Thanks Carn. Only giving credit where credit is due. Let me take this opportunity, albeit a bit late, to pass my condolences to you on your loss of not only a very good detailer but what seems like a very good mate.

Im sure that detailing will now take on an even greater meaning for you and im sure he will still be detailing with you in spirit. I know it must be hard but such is life. cherish the memories my man
28-08-2009, 04:45 PM
(27-08-2009 10:18 PM)meguiarver Wrote:  Thanks Carn. Only giving credit where credit is due. Let me take this opportunity, albeit a bit late, to pass my condolences to you on your loss of not only a very good detailer but what seems like a very good mate.

Im sure that detailing will now take on an even greater meaning for you and im sure he will still be detailing with you in spirit. I know it must be hard but such is life. cherish the memories my man

Thanks again dude and yes, I do still get teary eyed when recalling past good times we shared. As you said such is life and over time things will get easier but I sure do miss having him around Jpshakehead

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
31-08-2009, 09:11 AM
Welcome to forum. All the best for your detail shop!!

]