Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.2 Average
Liqui Moly goes Live! With pictures now...
23-02-2009, 04:54 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2009 03:17 PM by 08micsta.)
Liqui Moly goes Live! With pictures now...
Hello guys

Alrighty... To business... We are officially launching the Liqui Moly range on the 27th March from 6pm for 6:30pm to 10pm (Prob wont last that long though) at the River Club In Observatory.

There we will introduce you to the car care range, additive range, and fuel additive range. There will be snacks and drinks and a short presentation as well as the launch of our online store.

I have been allowed to invite 5 detailers from Cape Town. If you are from JHB and bored you may fly down Icon9

Don has said he will be there so far and we will also be inviting the car clubs like Alfa, GTI, Cobra and others which could be a nice way to introduce yourself as a detailer to some new clients.

So I need five guys who are interested. The first three guys will also get a variety of samples to test out... The only catch is that I expect a write up of the product once it is used. Nothing major. Just a short paragraph of your findings and some pictures.

We will also have a "lucky" draw for quite a large prize... At the moment it is a weekend away but we are still awaiting confirmation. Other prizes include additive packs etc. For info will be supplied in the invite.

Please only respond if you will do a write up and if you can definetely come. We are having a few very major players there of the oil industry and dont want people there that are simply going to drink our wineBluebiggrinStr8pimp

I look forward to hearing what everyone has to say and for responses.
If you would like to email me feel free on: michael@sosoil.co.za

Cheers guys!

Mike

[Image: 64-1.jpg]

** Still thinking of something intelligent to say... **

:icon9:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
23-02-2009, 07:20 PM
RE: The Launch of Liqui Moly - Take a read
Mike, I'm in (If you will have me?Bluebiggrin)
23-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Sure I dont see why not. Drop me a PM with your details and I will arrange for an invite to be sent.

Mike

23-02-2009, 07:34 PM
Ok. PM sent.
23-02-2009, 07:37 PM
Thanks!

23-02-2009, 09:17 PM
I won't be able to attend the launch but if you want to send a few sample products up I will give them a go and report back on my findings Wink

Best of luck and beware of Don + wine, I hear he has quite the appetite for it Icon9

Bluebiggrin

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-02-2009, 09:36 PM
Thanks for the warning. Will tell the Barman not to feed Don too much wine lol

PM me an address. Lets see what we can do.

Mike

23-02-2009, 09:59 PM
(23-02-2009 09:17 PM)Carn Wrote:  I won't be able to attend the launch but if you want to send a few sample products up I will give them a go and report back on my findings Wink

Best of luck and beware of Don + wine, I hear he has quite the appetite for it Icon9

Bluebiggrin

shoosh you! I was planning on taking my 15lt camel back with me and filling it up with wine while i was there Rofl

freerider AKA don

23-02-2009, 10:06 PM
lol!!

Im getting worried haha

23-02-2009, 11:02 PM
(23-02-2009 09:59 PM)freerider Wrote:  shoosh you! I was planning on taking my 15lt camel back with me and filling it up with wine while i was there Rofl

What you mean shooosh, if I really wanted to spill the beans I would have mentioned ladies in luminous yellow nickers Icon9

Uhoh2 Did I just say that out loud ?

Rofl

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
24-02-2009, 09:00 AM
(23-02-2009 11:02 PM)Carn Wrote:  
(23-02-2009 09:59 PM)freerider Wrote:  shoosh you! I was planning on taking my 15lt camel back with me and filling it up with wine while i was there Rofl

What you mean shooosh, if I really wanted to spill the beans I would have mentioned ladies in luminous yellow nickers Icon9

Uhoh2 Did I just say that out loud ?

Rofl

Icon9

Spit

freerider AKA don

10-03-2009, 11:45 AM
Hello again guys

Its 3 weeks before the event.... If anyone else would still like to come along I still have places available.

Also if you know people who would be interested in coming to the event or even just as someone who is curious you can just drop me a pm and we can arrange that an invite be sent.

Mike

28-03-2009, 01:09 PM
Well last night I attended the official launch of Liqui Moly and met Mike as well as Werner (whattingh). Don was also there and luckily they overcatered for the event cos he proceeded to stuff himself full of chicken livers and platefuls of assortered snacks. It was quite a disgusting sight. Rofl

We also met Mike's dad Freddy who is a bit of a guru in the lubricants world.

Mike, many thanks to you and your dad and best of luck in your new venture. Clap

We had a good look at the range of products which are quite extensive and very well packaged. Unfortnately all the labels are in German and we had a few laughs trying to pronounce the words and working out what the products are. I can't comment on the efficacy of the products but I am certainly impressed by the professional marketing material, brochures, posters etc.

Finally when leaving Don showed me his Beemer 540 major geluk and I can assure you that she is an impressive beast. The interior is immaculate.

Cheers all
28-03-2009, 05:50 PM
Rofl

Yes yes what a evening.

First off thanks to Don, Alistair and Werner for attending. Was great to put a face to a username.

Overcater? Us? We didnt overcater HammerheadIcon9Clap

I hope the food was satisfactory and I hope you guys found the range to be up to date, hip and gender specific with the sanitary towels for woman range Rofl

Lets not forget the Insect Sponges which are in fact intended for men who want to pamper their skins with lotions and mud Uhoh2

At the same time it was great to introduce the range to everyone. And I must admit that the German Names (This was not expected... Bloody Germans) were quite fun to try figure out. Thankfully Gary has confirmed that my new stock "should" (aka dont quote me) be in English which is a very good thing as between all the schaums, reinigers and glanz we will have a lot of people confused Confused1

Thanks again to everyone that came. And if you take a lookie at our forum section you should see the link to our online store that I raved on about with prices and what we stock.

Mike
I wanted to see the BMW too Nono
28-03-2009, 07:11 PM
Mike, thank for the invite. Evening went well and the food was very good.

I believe Liqui Moly will work because the service factor you want to give. That is something so easy to find in SA thus if people find good service they will pay more and come back to get the service.

Good luck with business
28-03-2009, 09:02 PM
Fully agreed. Thats why a lot of effort goes into making sure that our customers are completely satisfied with the product.

I cant get through to my web developer.... Once I do I will post a linky to the online store so you guys can check it out.

Mike
28-03-2009, 09:07 PM
Post some pics for the guys that couldnt make it.
28-03-2009, 10:48 PM
(28-03-2009 09:07 PM)calypso Wrote:  Post some pics for the guys that couldnt make it.

Im working on them as we speak. Dont have any of the people all there (Was too busy laughing at Don) and eating Drool but have some of the venue before everyone arrived. They will be on the website by Monday Morning latest.

Mike
29-03-2009, 01:13 PM
Mike,

Again, thanks for the invite, it was a very pleasant evening and very informative. Cant wait to try out my new oil Wink

The food was excellent and plentiful and the company was great.

Told Megesh about the negro silicone dickmasse (black silicone sealant) and he too, had a good laugh.

freerider AKA don

29-03-2009, 06:49 PM
Did you tell him about a bag with fully stuff in.....

I have put in my oil yesterday. Did not drive much with it yet so cant tell a difference, but I always believe that your fuel economy is the why the engine say how happy it is, depending that your driving style is consistent.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Liqui-Moly Marketing aka Safety Car Fail Woodie 5 12,253 09-06-2009 05:08 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Liqui Moly Competition - April 2009 Liqui-Moly 20 34,626 07-05-2009 09:28 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Why its nice to live in South Africa calypso 3 8,368 05-01-2009 08:51 PM
Last Post: freerider