Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.17 Average
Detailing Training Day's
21-02-2009, 01:01 AM
Detailing Training Day's
Just a feeler at the moment, but would there be any interest in a detailing training day hosted by Mobile-Image for the forum members ?

The hosts for the day would be Myself and Grant along with 1 or 2 of the other suitably experienced guys if they are keen to assist and share some of their tips & tricks on the day Icon9

Items for discussion and demonstration could include everything from basic washing principles right the way through to rotary and D/A polishing techniques, along with a healthy dose of product recommendations and special offers along the way Clap

As I said this is only a feeler at the moment but if there is sufficient interest plans could be put in motion to get an event on the table Wink

Feel free to post suggestions and questions and we can go from there Wavey

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
21-02-2009, 05:58 AM
RE: Detailing Training Day's
I think that it's a great idea and would fill a void that is present in the local detailing community.

My only comment is rather have several of these sessions and limit the number of attendees so that there is a high quality, personal, transfer of knowledge combined with sufficient practical time.

Do you have any thoughts on a suitable venue?
Find all posts by this user
21-02-2009, 08:38 AM
About time carn you old man! Maybe I can make a turn Bluebiggrin

freerider AKA don

21-02-2009, 09:20 AM
Just what the doctor ordered!
As one of the newbies this is exactly what I've been waiting for.
How better to learn, than learn from guys in the know

TWO THUMBS UP!!!

[Image: Waxonwaxoff2.jpg]
21-02-2009, 02:05 PM
I'll come....... If I was closer.
22-02-2009, 12:16 AM
(21-02-2009 05:58 AM)Woodie6250 Wrote:  My only comment is rather have several of these sessions and limit the number of attendees so that there is a high quality, personal, transfer of knowledge combined with sufficient practical time.

Do you have any thoughts on a suitable venue?

I agree 100%, it would be pointless if everyone were to leave without having had sufficient opportunity to ask all the questions they have and learn as much as possible.

There are a couple of suitable venues I have in mind, it all depends on who is attending and what would be most central for everyone. I am open to any suggestions or offer's of venue any of you may have Wink

Don who you calling old Gramps, are you gonna pick up Alexi on your way up in the 540 Bluebiggrin

Keep the suggestions coming guys, in particular I'd like to know what the key area's are you guys would like to focus on. Once we know what everyone is wanting to learn about, I will know if it is something we are suitably capable of giving guidance on. If not I will have to try and find someone who can Icon9

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
22-02-2009, 09:03 AM
(22-02-2009 12:16 AM)Carn Wrote:  Don who you calling old Gramps, are you gonna pick up Alexi on your way up in the 540 Bluebiggrin

ROAD TRIP!!!!!

freerider AKA don

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  CAPE TOWN Detailing Day... meguiarver 42 112,687 15-07-2010 11:33 AM
Last Post: Jughead
Big Grin Waxon's 1st Official Detailing Day... Carn 24 59,120 04-11-2009 09:50 PM
Last Post: Kido
  Norwood Detailing Club meet Rory 15 40,460 05-05-2009 06:58 PM
Last Post: Carn