Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Feedback from 1st Detailing Class
19-10-2010, 09:53 AM
Feedback from 1st Detailing Class
A bit delayed, but some feedback and photos from the first regular Meguiars Detailing Class.

After an early arrival to ensure all the logistics were in place, we welcomed the first member to arrive just on 08h00. We had a good turnout, although there were a few members who had booked but did not make it on the day. We have therefore increased the number of slots for future classes to make provision for possible no-shows.

The morning theory section was nice and interactive and make the time pass pretty quickly. Some good questions, discussions and tips were shared. After lunch, we picked a car for the practical session, and Yusuf's black BMW was the chosen test mule. The practical session provided an opportunity for those who hadn't yet used clay or a DA to experience these very useful detailing aids in a safe and supervised environment.

From the amount of discussion, chatting and sharing of experiences that I heard, it seemed as if everyone enjoyed the session and walked away having learnt something new.

I'm am looking forward to the next class on 13th November and hope to see a lot more of you there. Click here if you want to sign up for the next class.

For those of you in Durban and Cape Town, we're planning to involve you in the new year, so keep an eye on these threads.

Some pictures
[Image: SMWashBucket.jpg]

[Image: SMWashing.jpg]

[Image: Clay.jpg]

[Image: Panels.jpg]

[Image: Inspectlight.jpg]

[Image: Group.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
19-10-2010, 02:17 PM
RE: Feedback from 1st Detailing Class
“Knowledge unshared is experience wasted”

~ Providing unbiased advice that Professional and Enthusiast Detailer’s Trust ~-
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Togwt/141827572547893 -
19-10-2010, 06:03 PM
By the sounds of things it was enjoyed by all who attended...Look forward to attending the next class considering I missed a large part of the inaugural event Bluebiggrin

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
19-10-2010, 08:15 PM
Awesome !!!!
Put my name down for CPT ... Dont care when or where ... I need to be there !!!!
Bluebiggrin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meguiars Advanced Detailing Classes Woodie 3 13,413 07-02-2011 05:57 PM
Last Post: zckid
  Durban Car Care Class Woodie 4 14,383 13-01-2011 07:52 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Meguiars Car Care 101 Detailing Classes Woodie 12 36,134 18-12-2010 08:26 PM
Last Post: BigBear