Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.22 Average
Make your pick- New product line for SA
12-02-2009, 11:23 PM
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA
Interesting product choice Mike, haven't heard much about the Liqui-Moly range of car care/detailing products TBH but I know their oils/lubricants are highly regarded.

As far as market share in CPT for Sonax I can't say but select Sonax product lines are now available alongside Meguiars in Builders Warehouse as well as in Hi-Q stores country wide. There is also apparently something in the pipeline for Makro stores as well, how far it is at present I don't know but I think Sonax is out to get Meguiars if you ask me Bluebiggrin

Considering the exposure to be had from BW (and Makro if it comes online) combined with solid products that, for the most part work extremely well, I am fairly confident Sonax will soon start to eat into Meguiars market share locally. That being said however, I feel there is enough overlap in their respective product ranges so as to not be in competition with one another in all categories.

Ideally you would want to find products/lines that fill gaps in the current market, or alternatively offer a product that outshines the competition at competitive prices. At the end of the day YOU need to be confident about your products and be prepared to stand behind them (in the face of stiff competition) all the way Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA - Carn - 12-02-2009 11:23 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pharmacy on line avenue 0 967 Today 11:01 AM
Last Post:
  canadian drug product database 0 973 Today 11:01 AM