Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.22 Average
Make your pick- New product line for SA
12-02-2009, 08:16 PM
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA
Hello Carn

The company that I am geting the polishes (They also do additives, lubricants etc etc) have been around for about 60 years now. I have full trust in their product range. But with regards to swaying... I think that with a product range as good as this one is many people wont need much help being swayed.

Insect Remover: Fully agree with the APC lol. But this doesnt harm the paintwork at all whereas APC apparently does...

Odour Killer: This is a bit like a doom bottle. You leave the car idling for ten minutes with the can inside on the floor in its little holder and it sprays like a deoderant can. All doors and windows closed whilst the product empties itself and with the fans etc inside the car on circulate at full speed it cleans out the fabric, filters etc. It can only be used once. But its also rather inexpensive.

Silicone and Wax remover: This is a spray on cleaner. So no High pressure washer unfortunately. It comes in a spray bottle. Spray the car down with it and wipe away the wax and silicone.

Another clue. The company does racing in SA and overseas.

Mike

[Image: 64-1.jpg]

** Still thinking of something intelligent to say... **

:icon9:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA - 08micsta - 12-02-2009 08:16 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pharmacy on line avenue 0 967 Today 10:35 AM
Last Post: