Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.22 Average
Make your pick- New product line for SA
12-02-2009, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-02-2009 07:21 PM by 08micsta.)
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA
Hello Starvekos

I actually dont have any products in stock yet. They are arriving just before the launch.

I have Jacques at Spit and Polish writing me a recommendation (Assuming he is happy with the products) and Don has offered to write one for me too.

At the moment my samples are only arriving at the begininning of March. So its a short while till then and Im only getting three of each product. What I am trying to do is get a feeler for what products people would be interested in so that I dont get products freighted all the way from Germany that wont sell or have no market.

What I can tell you is that the prices will be cheaper than Megs and thats across the range. Obviously a few may be a bit more expensive. But that depends on which product you want. And you get a lot for the price. You gotta love the Germans.

If you guys have some time to highlight the products you like for me I can get more info.

Mike
I think it is good that the market is becoming saturated. Detailing is not very well known here in SA and new products, new detailers and convenient online buying will help grow the "trade".

I think that people take the whole- "There are other products that offer the same thing" view far too seriously.

Perhaps the introduction of this range will get Megs to pull their socks up? Or perhaps you find that because these products are fully approved by the leading vehicle manufacturers you might find that they work better than other products.

I detailed a Porsche 911 turbo. I also did a Golf GTi. They have the exact same paint code. But using Bilt Hamber on the Golf was easy and effective. Yet on the Porsche it was pure pain. Using Megs Tech wax on the Porsche however was great.

So in an ideal situation we are offering variety where there is not a lot of variety. If you like the products you buy them. If you dont then we are history.

I feel that people should be excited about a new range instead of wary.

I look forward to further replies. If you guys dont mind I would like to keep this topic on track. There are numerous replies and although interesting they dont address the question asked.

Thanks guys
Mike
^^

In other words Im agreeing with you Carn Bluebiggrin

[Image: 64-1.jpg]

** Still thinking of something intelligent to say... **

:icon9:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA - 08micsta - 12-02-2009 07:10 PM

Possibly Related Threads...