Thread Rating:
  • 11 Votes - 3.45 Average
Menzerna Available!!!!!!
07-07-2008, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 11-07-2008 04:00 PM by freerider.)
Menzerna Available!!!!!!
Hi Guys I have the prices on Menzerna and Lake Country CCS pads

[Image: menzerna_106FA1.jpg]
Final Finish PO106 FA (the uprated version of PO106FF) brings about a new era in polish perfection.

This surely has to be one of the most elusive polishes around and we’ve imported it in specially. It’s part of Menzerna’s professional range but can be used with great results by anyone.

By using a powder fine abrasive, the polish will see off fine swirls and defects and leave you with the most reflective and glossy surface imaginable. Menzerna claim that the abrasives are the smallest and most uniform in the world, these particles have a sharp edge that can cut ceramic clear coats as well as the more conventional clear coats. This means that you get the most stunning shine and gloss imaginable. Menzerna rate the gloss this polish brings as 5 out of 5. Couple that with a medium cut and you have one truely exeptional polish.

Final Finish was developed to tackle fine surface scratches in the Maybach and Rolls Royce Phantom and other cerami-coat finishes. It is however becoming widly adopted as the new standard in finishing polishes. PO106FA Final Finish will leave your paint with a mirror shine.

Will remove fine scratches (2500-3000 grit).
Super fine abrasives leave a mirror like shine
Very easy to remove and apply

Cut: 2.5 (Max: 5.0)
Gloss:5.0 (Max: 5.0)

R416 1000ml Bottle

[Image: menzerna_PO91L_litre.jpg]
Menzerna Intensive Polish PO85 RD3.02

This is another of the Menzerna professional range that we’ve managed to bag!

Where the consumer grade Intensive Polish is good, this micro-polish makes it even better. It was initially developed for removing more severe paint defects from the cerami-coat polishes such as those found in the Maybach and Rolls Royce Phantom. It is now being widely adopted for use on regular clearcoat finishes and is particularly effective on the harder clear coat finishes such as those found in VAG and BMW paints.

Menzerna have created the highest grade and uniformly sized particles in the world, these then go into this polish and help you remove swirls, scratches and light oxidation. There’s no silicone, fillers or wax, this polish actually gets rid of the imperfections rather than just filling and hiding them. Follow with Final Finish PO106 FF and you’ve got the results that the professionals charge a fortune for.

The Menzerna Intensive Polish PO85 RD3.02 has slightly more cut than the standard Intensive Polish (PO91L) whilst at the same time creating a brighter finish. Not only that, but it does this whilst creating less dust and being easier to use. This can be used on fresh paints, cerami coats and clear coats.

Professional grade polish that will deliver stunning results.
No fillers, silicones, waxes or glazes.
Easy to apply and remove with less dust.
Cut: 3.5 (Max: 5.0)
Gloss: 3.0 (Max:5.0)

R380 1000ml bottle

Guys please let me know what sort of interest there will be, as I need to get some sort of idea as to order quantities etc.

freerider AKA don

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2008, 06:15 PM
RE: Menzerna and Lake Country Prices
I might as well take one of each. Bluebiggrin
07-07-2008, 06:56 PM
[Image: menzernaap2.jpg]

That might clear things up a little. Props to Dave KG from detailingworld.co.uk for this graph.
07-07-2008, 09:54 PM
Thats pretty cool!

freerider AKA don

08-07-2008, 12:16 AM
At least 1 white + 1 black. Maybe an orange??
11-07-2008, 03:57 PM
These will be available as of next Wednesday!!!!!

They will be listed on the site as of this afternoon.

sorry about the prices going up slightly, I forgot to include VAT in my calculations previously.

freerider AKA don

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  250ml Menzerna freerider 4 16,172 01-12-2009 07:03 PM
Last Post: Carn