i got it!!!
[Image: 261120081010.jpg]

Arrived this morning!

freerider AKA don

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
26-11-2008, 12:14 PM
RE: i got it!!!
Nice table congrats, can we see the rest of it though ?

Rofl Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
26-11-2008, 12:25 PM
LOL, dont you be ripping off my pics!

freerider AKA don

26-11-2008, 04:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-11-2008 04:27 PM by whattingh.)
Nice
I really want a new phone now but the finances does not allow a new phone now, specially the phones I'm looking at.
26-11-2008, 06:37 PM
Congrats dude, very cool phone indeed Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

27-11-2008, 08:42 AM
congrats dude....just a tip,make sure u CLOSE the applications not being used and DO NOT charge overnight!!!!!i hope u didnt start charging it when u took it out the box

[Image: sig1.jpg]
27-11-2008, 08:54 AM
LOL, yeah I had an imate pda2k before with windows mobile and it's really cool, cos I didnt have to figure out how the hell this thing works Wink

freerider AKA don

27-11-2008, 10:18 AM
(27-11-2008 08:54 AM)freerider Wrote:  LOL, yeah I had an imate pda2k before with windows mobile and it's really cool, cos I didnt have to figure out how the hell this thing works Wink

I must say that I am very impressed with the battery atm! yes i did charge it straight out the box, the dude at MTN said I must... I blame him!

and as with all new things I have played it to death! used the GPS with assistance from GPRS for about 2 hours while playing around, and have been through just about every setting the phone has and probably had the backlight on for the better part of yesterday.

The phone warned me last night at about 10 that the battery needed to be recharged, so I have been waiting for it to die ever since, have had 24mins of talk time on it this morning alone and it still hasnt died!

freerider AKA don

27-11-2008, 10:58 AM
(27-11-2008 10:18 AM)freerider Wrote:  
(27-11-2008 08:54 AM)freerider Wrote:  LOL, yeah I had an imate pda2k before with windows mobile and it's really cool, cos I didnt have to figure out how the hell this thing works Wink

I must say that I am very impressed with the battery atm! yes i did charge it straight out the box, the dude at MTN said I must... I blame him!

and as with all new things I have played it to death! used the GPS with assistance from GPRS for about 2 hours while playing around, and have been through just about every setting the phone has and probably had the backlight on for the better part of yesterday.

The phone warned me last night at about 10 that the battery needed to be recharged, so I have been waiting for it to die ever since, have had 24mins of talk time on it this morning alone and it still hasnt died!
alot of the sales guys dnt attend handset training and still think u need to do the 16hour charge like in the past.the phones cum precharged so all u do now is use until flat,charge 1st time 4 about 8hrs and the normal charges after that.charging overnight or tooo long decreases the lifetime of the battery...sounds like u had fun...u use the gps to navigate ur way home???lol...1st time i played with 1 i tried to confuse it.

27-11-2008, 11:22 AM
(27-11-2008 10:58 AM)crazygolfer Wrote:  
(27-11-2008 10:18 AM)freerider Wrote:  

alot of the sales guys dnt attend handset training and still think u need to do the 16hour charge like in the past.the phones cum precharged so all u do now is use until flat,charge 1st time 4 about 8hrs and the normal charges after that.charging overnight or tooo long decreases the lifetime of the battery...sounds like u had fun...u use the gps to navigate ur way home???lol...1st time i played with 1 i tried to confuse it.

lol, I went along a brand new road which wasnt in the maps Wink it got a bit mixed up telling me to turn this way and that

freerider AKA don

28-11-2008, 12:21 AM
Sweet... Bluebiggrin I'm glad it came a lot quicker than the two week wait we were chatting about just the other night.

Matteo - 2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
[Image: forumsignature.jpg]
28-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Ah, I need one of those... I have the HTC TYTN 2 and it's a POS!!!

'84 VW Golf MK II 2.0 16vt GTI (Project)
'99 VW Golf MK IV 2.0 8vt (Boost is done, sound to go in)
'08 Ford Ranger 4.0 V6 Supercab (Daily ox wagon)
'04 BMW 318ti
'01 Mercedes-Benz ML 270 CDI
couple of delivery vans and a truck
28-11-2008, 08:43 AM
(28-11-2008 06:33 AM)Graham Savage Wrote:  Ah, I need one of those... I have the HTC TYTN 2 and it's a POS!!!

I was offered a HTC or a blackberry bold instead of the proposed 2 week wait.... so far I'm very happy i decided to wait, and the wait was only 2 days Bluebiggrin

The ONLY real complaints I have so far is that it does not support flash apps when browsing, which is a pain in the ass, cos so many developers use flash now.

And the only way to turn off the camera shutter sound is to turn off program sounds, then you dont get an audible notification of an incomming sms Sad

freerider AKA don

28-11-2008, 09:26 AM
Here is 2 links that might have tips/tricks and stuff about the i900

http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthread.php?t=137488

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=400313
28-11-2008, 10:41 AM
put ur phone on a table faced down and phone to ur number....lol quiet cool
or phone to it and while its ringing put it facedown on a table

28-11-2008, 11:25 AM
(28-11-2008 10:41 AM)crazygolfer Wrote:  put ur phone on a table faced down and phone to ur number....lol quiet cool
or phone to it and while its ringing put it facedown on a table

yeah I dig that Wink

I actually saw a addon that I think i should get, its the slide to unlock thingy that the iphone has. at the moment I'm using the password lock because I dont like that if you get a sms, the screeen then becomes active in your pocket.

freerider AKA don

28-11-2008, 01:25 PM
Get a TYTN 2... It has a permanent keylock if you put it in your pocket... freezes and locks and has to be reset...

'84 VW Golf MK II 2.0 16vt GTI (Project)
'99 VW Golf MK IV 2.0 8vt (Boost is done, sound to go in)
'08 Ford Ranger 4.0 V6 Supercab (Daily ox wagon)
'04 BMW 318ti
'01 Mercedes-Benz ML 270 CDI
couple of delivery vans and a truck
28-11-2008, 01:48 PM
(28-11-2008 01:25 PM)Graham Savage Wrote:  Get a TYTN 2... It has a permanent keylock if you put it in your pocket... freezes and locks and has to be reset...

Sounds awsome!!! Icon9 Rofl

freerider AKA don

28-11-2008, 03:56 PM
(28-11-2008 01:25 PM)Graham Savage Wrote:  Get a TYTN 2... It has a permanent keylock if you put it in your pocket... freezes and locks and has to be reset...

take it in to LEAF,theyl fix or replace it

10-12-2008, 08:52 AM
just a quick rolling update Wink

phone was charged on Sat eve, and I have just put it on charge again now!!!! thats 3.5 full days on one charge!!!!!!

freerider AKA don