Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 3.4 Average
Products from abroad- Have your say
11-11-2008, 11:23 AM
RE: Products from abroad- Have your say
Thank you for your quick replies everyone.

First off thank you for that thread. Very helpful Bluebiggrin

The idea behind this was rather simple Carn. I noticed you can buy Megs etc from Builders Warehouse and Makro etc but realised that although we do have some very good products locally we dont have one single place where we can order a variety of products at a decent/ affardable price instead of buying from the UK, then Makro then popping into builders for some tyre sheen etc etc.

By introducing international products like Zymol, Dodo Juice and Bilt hamber and therefore creating a greater variety for detailers and the everyday man who just wants to polish/ wax etc his car, detailing will become more popular. Think of it this way. You dont miss something unless you dont have it and the detailing market is like this at the moment.

I agree that products like Zymol can give the same results as a much cheaper product like Collinite. But that is what this is all about. Variety.

Of course this wont be about making a quick buck. I will haggle as best as I can to get the cheapest prices. I worked out that on our current exchange rate a tin of Bilt Hamber Auto Balm is over R200 which is just not worth it. So affardability will be a point that i will certainly try focusing on.

Thanks again for the help everyone. What other products are there that you would want?

Mike

[Image: 64-1.jpg]

** Still thinking of something intelligent to say... **

:icon9:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Products from abroad- Have your say - 08micsta - 11-11-2008 11:23 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Maintanance products Wells 3 34,018 21-08-2012 08:53 AM
Last Post: Wells
  odd uses for detailing products dood786 5 13,844 06-02-2010 02:58 PM
Last Post: Rory
  What products do you use? And a technical Question... Liqui-Moly 0 5,120 19-04-2009 09:23 PM
Last Post: Liqui-Moly