Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2.5 Average
SW concours
05-11-2008, 02:12 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2008 05:49 PM by freerider.)
Question SW concours
Hi Guys,

Just wanted to post these pics of an S3 done with the SW Concours and SW Sealant.

Sorry No before pics ,but just look at this!!!!!!!!

[Image: DSC00924.jpg]

[Image: DSC00923.jpg]

[Image: DSC00893.jpg]

[Image: DSC00894.jpg]

[Image: DSC00921.jpg]

[Image: DSC00892.jpg]

[Image: DSC00895.jpg]

[Image: DSC00922.jpg]

[Image: DSC00925.jpg]

[Image: SIGNITURENEWcopy.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2008, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2008 02:40 PM by MeTsU.)
RE: SM concours
Nice work! Bluebiggrin Not a fan of the rims, more an OEM+ man, but that's OT. Looks like she must have been GLEAMING after that! Naush, what process, just wash, wax & seal, or some more work? Bluebiggrin

Matteo - 2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
[Image: forumsignature.jpg]
05-11-2008, 03:02 PM
Thanks for posting the pics Naush, I couldn't help drooling over them when I came over to collect the Smartwax goodies. The red looks dripping wet. Sounds like I am not the only person who has tried laying a sealant over a wax.

When you get a chance, please post more pics from your Smartwax portfolio.
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2008, 04:28 PM
Very nice. Looks like the car is swimming.
Find all posts by this user
05-11-2008, 07:45 PM
(05-11-2008 03:02 PM)Starvekos Wrote:  Sounds like I am not the only person who has tried laying a sealant over a wax.

Very interesting, from all that I have read I can't recall ever seeing anyone top a wax with a sealant. Sealants topped with waxes are fairly common but the other way around Thinking

Tell us more on the outcome of sealants over waxes Siya in your trials so far...

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

06-11-2008, 10:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2008 10:21 AM by Naush.)
(05-11-2008 02:38 PM)MeTsU Wrote:  Nice work! Bluebiggrin Not a fan of the rims, more an OEM+ man, but that's OT. Looks like she must have been GLEAMING after that! Naush, what process, just wash, wax & seal, or some more work? Bluebiggrin

Yeah it was washed with Smart Carwash,Then applied the SM Concours and top off with Smart Sealant,the tyres had Smart Gel Applied aswell Bluebiggrin

I know that there are a few questions regarding the procedure,however we just followed the instructions on the SM concours Jar and it seemed to work very well by following the instructions.

I would love to ask Smartwax USA what do they feel about the procedure,they currently at the SEMA show.So after that ill give them a callBluebiggrin.
(05-11-2008 03:02 PM)Starvekos Wrote:  Thanks for posting the pics Naush, I couldn't help drooling over them when I came over to collect the Smartwax goodies. The red looks dripping wet. Sounds like I am not the only person who has tried laying a sealant over a wax.

When you get a chance, please post more pics from your Smartwax portfolio.

The car does look pretty slick!I def will post more pics from my portfolio

[Image: SIGNITURENEWcopy.jpg]