Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 2.4 Average
My brothers new/old GTI
09-09-2008, 05:43 PM
My brothers new/old GTI
ok this is not a "just detailed" photoshoot, but my brother just got this car last night and I thought I would post a few pics.

[Image: P9090013.jpg]

[Image: P9090014.jpg]

[Image: P9090016.jpg]

[Image: P9090018.jpg]

[Image: P9090020.jpg]

[Image: P9090021.jpg]

[Image: P9090022.jpg]

[Image: P9090023.jpg]

[Image: P9090026.jpg]

[Image: P9090029.jpg]

freerider AKA don

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2008, 06:33 PM
RE: My brothers new/old GTI
Congratulations to your boet. Thank heavens its not another silver car for Poor-Boys to tackleBluebiggrin

Can't wait to see how you will restore colour to the vinyl bits. Maybe regular dressing will do.
09-09-2008, 08:09 PM
Nice going dude, the Mk II was one of the nicest shape Golfs ever made. Will he be putting it back to stock ?

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-09-2008, 08:44 PM
Carn Wrote:Nice going dude, the Mk II was one of the nicest shape Golfs ever made. Will he be putting it back to stock ?

Thats the plan, he has already had 2 offers to purchase Bluebiggrin and only got the car last night!

freerider AKA don

10-09-2008, 10:51 AM
freerider Wrote:
Carn Wrote:Nice going dude, the Mk II was one of the nicest shape Golfs ever made. Will he be putting it back to stock ?

Thats the plan, he has already had 2 offers to purchase Bluebiggrin and only got the car last night!
Trust me...it won't stop! Had plenty of notes, random calls etc, but always declined, as I thought I'd never sell. :cry: Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to keep my GTi. Sad Now it's a matter of getting the money - had plenty people wanting it, but until I see the money, I won't be saying goodbye.

Matteo - 2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
[Image: forumsignature.jpg]
10-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Hey Matt, sorry man, I did tell him about yours, but he was pretty insistant on getting a 8v model.

MeTsU Wrote:
freerider Wrote:

Trust me...it won't stop! Had plenty of notes, random calls etc, but always declined, as I thought I'd never sell. :cry: Unfortunately, I'm not in the position to keep my GTi. Sad Now it's a matter of getting the money - had plenty people wanting it, but until I see the money, I won't be saying goodbye.

freerider AKA don

10-09-2008, 11:12 AM
freerider Wrote:Hey Matt, sorry man, I did tell him about yours, but he was pretty insistant on getting a 8v model.
No no. Bluebiggrin Not at all - sorry if it came out like I was upset with you etc. I was just speaking of the guys off the VWClubSA forum for e.g. who PM asking to place a deposit, but don't come through etc. I guess I was/still am a little hesitant to just hand out my bank details.

Matteo - 2005 Polo 1.9TDi Sportline - Sooty
[Image: forumsignature.jpg]