Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
'Ello
06-05-2011, 01:17 PM
RE: 'Ello
(05-05-2011 07:57 PM)kripstoe Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 05:22 PM)wikus Wrote:  Hmm, what car do you drive? - if its not a VW then that might be why Wink

Bastid agent. Go clean that stain in your boot!

Going to clean it this weekend ok... I will try and remember to take pics and post about it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-05-2011, 01:31 PM
(06-05-2011 08:00 AM)SilverSabre Wrote:  What kind of stain exactly...??

Hmm - Let me see. You know how sometimes when you park in town or in a busy main road. Then when you walk back to your car you see some "car guard person" with an old paint bucket full of some liquid and what looks like a rag dipped in mud wash your car? - now I had to put the body in my boot (little bit of stain left here) before I could dump it in a shallow grave...

Just kidding Bluebiggrin (I have seen these guys washing other peoples cars and I do have the plan worked out like i said, but so far they haven’t washed my car yet:icon9Bluebiggrin I bought the car from the dealer with what looks like oil puddle stain on the boot floor lining. I have never got around cleaning it.
06-05-2011, 01:44 PM
Good lord. Those car washers give me cold shivers.

Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. - Carl Sagan
06-05-2011, 03:30 PM
(06-05-2011 01:44 PM)SilverSabre Wrote:  Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

What! Why? I make use of child labour to keep my car clean. They use wash mitts made from the finest antarctic seal fur.

[Image: sig3.png]
06-05-2011, 03:35 PM
(06-05-2011 03:30 PM)kripstoe Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 01:44 PM)SilverSabre Wrote:  Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

What! Why? I make use of child labour to keep my car clean. They use wash mitts made from the finest antarctic seal fur.

We've talked about this...your lady friend is not a child....and MicroFibre does not come from Antarctic Seals...no matter how 'soft and cuddly' it is...

The sky calls to us. If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars. - Carl Sagan

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Ello ello Pravin 5 13,246 02-07-2008 07:58 AM
Last Post: springbok