Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3 Average
Introduction to Dents N All Paarden Eiland
05-02-2011, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2011 12:34 PM by PaulVW.)
RE: Introduction to Dents N All Paarden Eiland
(04-02-2011 08:45 AM)Gary57 Wrote:  Wish you guys were in DBN, I have a few dents I need taking out on my SX...

Yeah man - I was saying the franchise name will work better in Durbs N All Bluebiggrin You must take a drive down to Cape Twon and make a short vacation of fixing your car Bluebiggrin

(04-02-2011 09:41 AM)Wayno Wrote:  WOW, awesome setup Paul, all the very best in your new venture, im sure it will be a great success!!!! ClapClapClapClap

Thanks WaynoThumb Yeah - we just need to get some cars through here now Bluebiggrin

(04-02-2011 10:44 AM)kripstoe Wrote:  Awesome. Will be watching progress.

Thanks kripstoe Thumb
(04-02-2011 02:10 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  Great news Paul and well done, good luck in terms of business. Perhaps you can ask Wayno to help out with a promo event...Wayno??

Thanks Torres1! Yes, we just want to operate for a while to de-bottleneck the shop and to make sure we are running as smooth as we can. The plan is to have a nice official opening with a few drinks and snacks to introduce the business within a few weeks - sometime in March. Wayno, if you can assist with such arrangements, let me know!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Introduction to Dents N All Paarden Eiland - PaulVW - 05-02-2011 12:26 PM