Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 4.5 Average
Waxon welcomes Ultimate Shine aboard...
03-11-2010, 07:06 PM
Waxon welcomes Ultimate Shine aboard...
As the topic title suggests, I would like to welcome Ultimate Shine to Waxon as a new forum sponsor Clap

Most of you already know Ultimate Shine as Vincent on the forum, those who didn't know, well now you do. We have also all seen the excellent work he is doing down in the Cape through his numerous posts in the Show 'n Shine section. Having successfully referred a few Cape Town based enquiries on to Vincent, coupled with the overwhelmingly positive feedback I have received, you can rest assured that anyone looking for quality detailing work can put their faith in Vincent from Ultimate Shine!

Vincent I look forward to seeing your passion for detailing grow and wish you continued success in your efforts to promote your detailing business Thumb

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-11-2010, 08:18 PM
RE: Waxon welcomes Ultimate Shine aboard...
All the best for the business venture.
Find all posts by this user
25-03-2011, 03:55 PM
RE: Waxon welcomes Ultimate Shine aboard...
When you come across the most beautiful caddy in Cape Town. you know it's Ultimate Shine. Wavey

wish you all the very best Vincent Thumbsup2
Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Waxon welcomes Dents N All (Paarden Eiland) Carn 18 58,660 24-03-2011 05:24 PM
Last Post: zckid
  Waxon would like to welcome... Carn 1 9,903 20-09-2010 10:03 PM
Last Post: calypso
  Waxon's tri-monthly Detailing Competition goes Live !!! Carn 0 7,029 28-01-2010 10:43 PM
Last Post: Carn