Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 1 Average
Santa was late, but as they say, better late than never.
24-01-2011, 08:18 AM
Santa was late, but as they say, better late than never.
Finally received my package of a selection of the 2011 product line on Saturday. Clap

So far I have the following products:

* Wheel Polishing Kit
* Heavy Duty Headlight Restoration Kit
* Ultimate Polish
* Ultimate Wax (Paste)
* Ultimate Protectant (Spray)
* Endurance Tire Gel (Spray)

The collection

[Image: 5620f29a.jpg]

The Headlight Restoration Kit consists of PlastX, Headlight Protectant, Velcro hand pad, Sanding Disc, Finishing Disc, Small wool buffing pad with drill attachment and a microfibre towel.

[Image: e98814e5.jpg]

The Wheel Polishing Kit contains the Dyna Cone, All Metal Polish and Foam Pad Cleaner.

[Image: 791e2143.jpg]

I tried the Ultimate Polish and Ultimate Wax yesterday, and will post a separate thread on this.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
24-01-2011, 09:02 AM
RE: Santa was late, but as they say, better late than never.
I like the look of that wheel polishing kit. To be fitted to a normal power drill I assume?

Oh, and that Foam Pad Cleaner; can it be used to clean normal polishing pads as well?
24-01-2011, 10:10 AM
(24-01-2011 09:02 AM)springbok Wrote:  I like the look of that wheel polishing kit. To be fitted to a normal power drill I assume?

Yep - fits to a standard drill. The kit has limited application in that it is not meant for clear coated wheels. It is specifically designed for polished aluminium, chrome, etc.

(24-01-2011 09:02 AM)springbok Wrote:  Oh, and that Foam Pad Cleaner; can it be used to clean normal polishing pads as well?

Official comment from Meguiars is no as the foam on the Dyna Cone is different to the yellow polishing pad, but in the interests of learning I will be experimenting with it.
24-01-2011, 01:17 PM
Nice! Clap

Interested to know more about that 'Foam Pad Cleaner'

[Image: Waxonwaxoff2.jpg]
24-01-2011, 06:02 PM
The wheel polishing kit looks like a neat goodie to have in your arsenal. Will be keen to hear your thoughts on it once you've had a chance to use it Sean Thumb

Would I be safe in the assumption that the Endurance and Protectant spray are simply spray based variations of the regular Endurance gel and Ultimate dressing, or are they different?

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-01-2011, 07:07 AM
(24-01-2011 06:02 PM)Carn Wrote:  Would I be safe in the assumption that the Endurance and Protectant spray are simply spray based variations of the regular Endurance gel and Ultimate dressing, or are they different?

The Ultimate Protectant spray is the same formula as the Ultimate Protectant launched last year, except in spray form. The Endurance Tire range (gel, spray and aerosol) has had a slight formula change that allows the product to bond and dry better reducing the chances of sling.