Thread Rating:
  • 26 Votes - 3.54 Average
Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE*
29-08-2008, 12:19 PM
RE: Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE*
Hi guys,

The agents have confirmed that the machines are on the water and left Germany already. Estimated delivery is 4 to 6 weeks but they will try to confirm with the shipping agents on Monday when it is expected in SA. For those of you in a hurry for them there is an option of having them airfreighted in but there will be a small surcharge on that and they would be here within 2 to 3 weeks. Again I will have some indication as to the additional costs early next week.

Thankfully and also unfortunately we got this group buy going at the right and wrong time so to speak Bluebiggrin We caught the agents at a good time in so far as they could have the units shipped with their 1st consignement of Flex power tools but also a bad time because there is no stock at hand for all the eager beavers. The sea freight is what allowed the very good introductory pricing but unfortunately brings with it a delay from order to delivery.

Sorry to have kept you all waiting, I have also been a little busy this week so apologies from my side for the delay in feedback Hammerhead

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Flex XC3401 VRG......Introductory offer *UPDATE* - Carn - 29-08-2008 12:19 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Raceglaze Introductory offer... Carn 2 9,281 11-11-2009 07:23 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Brinkmann MaxFire Dual Xenon GB *Update* Carn 34 73,261 12-07-2009 12:40 AM
Last Post: Carn