Thread Rating:
  • 5 Votes - 4.4 Average
2011 New Products & Improved Products
02-11-2010, 08:15 AM
2011 New Products & Improved Products
Early November is an exciting time for Meguiars fanbois. It means that SEMA is upon us and that there are new products to be launched. Like Apple fanbois waiting for the new iPhone, speculation of what would be introduced has been the subject of a number of threads on the Meguiars forum.

Being a certified Meguiars slvt, my alarm was set to remind me of the moment that the countdown clock would hit zero, and I logged on to the MOL forum as soon as this happened. I was like a kid at Christmas browsing through the various new product threads, mentally spending lots of money I hadn't even earned yet. Now the wait begins for the products to hit the retailers shelves - and a bit longer for us frustrated Meguiars fans at the tip of Africa.

There are a few products that I will be sourcing and bringing in as soon as I can - I won't be patient enough for Greg and his team to arrange the normal shipment.

For those of you who are interested, I have listed the new products, descriptions and photos on the local Meguiars forum at 2011 Meguiars Products
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-11-2010, 12:11 PM
RE: 2011 New Products & Improved Products
Some Cool products there!!! ClapClapClap

[Image: eofeuw2ndrlkzzw51p5e.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
02-11-2010, 07:31 PM
RE: 2011 New Products & Improved Products
Some nice bits in there...The DA polishing kit is interesting, especially if it lives up to the claims!

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Car Care Classes - 2011 Schedule Woodie 0 6,170 13-01-2011 08:39 AM
Last Post: Woodie
  Swirl removal by hand (2009 products) Starvekos 5 17,783 18-02-2009 01:24 PM
Last Post: Starvekos