Thread Rating:
  • 4 Votes - 2.5 Average
Menzerna Powerlock & Eimann Wheel Woolies
27-10-2010, 06:44 PM
Menzerna Powerlock & Eimann Wheel Woolies
I've had a few guys inquire about the new Menzerna Powerlock sealant which I have been using of late. Aside from that, I am wanting to get myself a set of Eimann Fabrik's new Wheel Woolies which are similar to the popular Z*mol wheel brushes which were discontinued some time ago.

Both come from the same supplier in the US and seeing as I figured I would see if anyone else is interested in either the Powerlock, or the Wheel Woolies.

The Wheel Woolies are essentially lambswool brushes with long reach handles and a variety of different sized heads.

[Image: classic-motoring_2130_6262471]

"Eimann Fabrik Lambs Wool Wheel Woolies are the perfect tool for getting into those tight areas of your wheels, front grill, door jambs, and just about any other tight spot. Busting knuckles trying to clean your wheels is a thing of the past. Reach the far side of the deepest wheel around.

The lambs wool head on the Wheel Woolies will clean the toughest dirt and grime. Just add your cleaner, or dip it into your wash bucket.

Eimann Fabrik Lambs Wool Wheel Woolies come in three different sizes. The longest Large Wheel Woolie is 19" long and has a 3" diameter wool head. Use this long handled Wheel Woolie to reach deep in the wheels or clean the wheel wells of any vehicle, from cars to motor homes.

The Medium Wheel Woolie is over 12" long with a 2" diameter wool head. This one is great for smaller wheel gaps, air diffusers, door jams, engine areas, etc.

For smaller gaps like grills, the Small Wheel Woolie isn't just for wheels. This one is 8" long and 1" in diameter, but like the others, will shrink into a much smaller gap."

They are ideal for use on wheels, along with cleaning all kinds of other nooks and crannies, most notably things like honeycomb grills, etc.

[Image: LargeInWheel.jpg]

[Image: SmallGrill.jpg]

Price wise they are going to be fairly expensive at around R520 for the complete set (going on rough calculations at this point). Expensive for a set of brushes, but I think they will be invaluable in some applications.

The Powerlock sealant is also pricey at around R580 (again rough calculations). If some of you would like to split a bottle thats also do-able (250ml x 4, etc).

If you're interested add your name to the thread. I plan on ordering over the weekend, or early next week Thumb

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
28-10-2010, 08:04 AM
RE: Menzerna Powerlock & Eimann Wheel Woolies
You can put me down for 250ml Powerlock. Hope you guys are willing to split a bottle. Thanks Carn!

2008 Focus ST - Frozen White
Don't drop your clay!
Find all posts by this user
28-10-2010, 04:25 PM
The Callaway FT-IZ Hybrid is calling Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]
28-10-2010, 04:34 PM
(28-10-2010 04:25 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  The Callaway FT-IZ Hybrid is calling Bluebiggrin

Put some powerlock on it. It will decrease wind resistance and give you a better swing. Split a bottle with me!

2008 Focus ST - Frozen White
Don't drop your clay!
29-10-2010, 07:30 AM
(28-10-2010 04:34 PM)xcalibur Wrote:  
(28-10-2010 04:25 PM)Lambchop Wrote:  The Callaway FT-IZ Hybrid is calling Bluebiggrin

Put some powerlock on it. It will decrease wind resistance and give you a better swing. Split a bottle with me!

LOL no - Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Wheel Wax Extreme Black now in stock! Carn 7 24,015 16-10-2010 11:49 PM
Last Post: Torres1
  Wheel Wax Extreme Black Tire Dressing... Carn 16 50,766 14-10-2010 11:11 PM
Last Post: Carn
  New Menzerna products now available...UPDATED!!! Carn 8 36,369 23-09-2010 08:46 AM
Last Post: Wayno