Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Pre-Summer product clearout SALE...
15-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Pre-Summer product clearout SALE...
Just a quick FYI...I spent yesterday sorting through all my stuff and have a few items to clear out before my new stock comes in Bluebiggrin

New products...

Raceglaze 42' Signature Series paste wax...
[Image: 42.jpg]

I have 2 of these available. The current price is R635 per 230ml tub, grab one of the last 2 for only R500!

Raceglaze Signature Series Pre-Wax Cleaner...
[Image: pwc.jpg]

As with the 42' Signature Series paste wax, I have 2 available. Normal price is R220, yours for only R180.

Combo deal...Take a Pre-Wax Cleaner with a tub of 42' for only R640 Bluebiggrin

Raceglaze Leather Care Kit...
[Image: lcc.jpg]

I have 1 kit available from the last batch. Included is a microfiber towel and Meguiars microfiber applicator pad in place of the 2 cheap applicators and cloth. Current price is R400 and the new batch will be slightly more expensive. Grab the last kit for R380!

Sold - PrevanP

Raceglaze Alcantara cleaner...
[Image: news_3_alcantara.jpg]

A great product for cleaning alcantara and suede. Product has an anti-bacterial agent in it which helps to remove odours from fabrics as well. 3 available @ R120 each, normal price is R145.

Lambswool Duster...
[Image: melody-lambswool-duster-lg.jpg]

1 available from the previous batch @ R200. Current price is R245 but I won't be ordering any more of these for a while.

Sold - Issi

Wheel back brush...
[Image: melody-wheel-back-brush-lg.jpg]

You can never have too many brushes! Excellent for reaching into small places on wheels, arches and engine bays. Also fits nicely between calipers and wheels for thorough cleaning. Regular price R85, last 4 available for R70 each!

[Image: IMG_9869.jpg]

[Image: IMG_9892.jpg]

Sold - Torres1
Sold - Wells
Sold - Siya

Meguiars Triple Duty detail brush...
[Image: meguiarstripledutydetailingbrushlg.jpg]

Unique detail brush with three sets of bristles. The short bristles are perfect for cleaning trim and mouldings and the longer bristles reach into tighter areas. The small stiff white bristles also work well as a pad cleaning spur!

3 available (1 sans packaging) for R85 each!

Some used stuff...

Chemical Guys Pete's 53' paste wax...
[Image: IMG_0153.jpg]

90+% remaining. New price is R613, yours for R375!

Poor Boys EX Sealant...
[Image: IMG_9297.jpg]

About 40% of 500ml bottle remaining. A nice, easy to use sealant @ R40!

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
15-08-2010, 04:33 PM
RE: Pre-Summer product clearout SALE...
Hey David, I will take the Raceglaze Leather Care kit. Have you received stock of the Raceglaze washmitts, Werkstat Satin Prot and Wheel Wax Extreme Black yet?
Find all posts by this user
15-08-2010, 05:09 PM
(15-08-2010 04:33 PM)PrevanP Wrote:  Hey David, I will take the Raceglaze Leather Care kit. Have you received stock of the Raceglaze washmitts, Werkstat Satin Prot and Wheel Wax Extreme Black yet?

Thumb

Haven't gotten the new stuff in as yet. Do you want me to keep the leather kit for you and send everything all together when the rest arrives?

www.mobileimage.co.za

15-08-2010, 08:13 PM
(15-08-2010 05:09 PM)Carn Wrote:  
(15-08-2010 04:33 PM)PrevanP Wrote:  Hey David, I will take the Raceglaze Leather Care kit. Have you received stock of the Raceglaze washmitts, Werkstat Satin Prot and Wheel Wax Extreme Black yet?

Thumb

Haven't gotten the new stuff in as yet. Do you want me to keep the leather kit for you and send everything all together when the rest arrives?

Thanks David. Yep, keep the leather kit for me and let me know when the rest of the stuff is available. By the way, I tried the Sonax rim cleaner yesterday on my E46 and it works very well. The rims were in a bad state due to me being to lazy. I reckon that with another cleaning they will be back to "like new" condition. What would you recommend as a sealer for the rims?
15-08-2010, 09:42 PM
hi David, is the pb servant on par with the AG glaze? If yes then I will have that. Is the wheel back brush the one already part of my order? Is the duster worth it? I am sceptical about moving dust particles on the paint surface.
15-08-2010, 10:43 PM
(15-08-2010 09:42 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  hi David, is the pb servant on par with the AG glaze? If yes then I will have that. Is the wheel back brush the one already part of my order? Is the duster worth it? I am sceptical about moving dust particles on the paint surface.

When you say AG Glaze are you referring to the SRP, or EGP? The EGP is more a light paint cleaner than an all out sealant. The PB's EX is closer to the EGP which you already have. With you using the SRP as the initial step, I would say rather stick with the EGP unless you wanting to try something different.

You have a Raceglaze XL wheel brush on order which is different to this one Thumb

If used correctly a lambswool duster is pretty safe in my experience. These pics below from my recent Alfa detail are from the morning after I polished the paintwork, after dusting it off.

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

With the car spending the night outside it was covered by a fine layer of dust, which was removed with the duster. The most important things I have learnt with the dusters is to only just brush the surface (ie no pressure) and to run the duster through your hand to generate some static which helps lift the dust off the surface Thumb

If you are going to use the duster more like a floor mop then yes, I can see it causing light marring with repeated use Icon9

www.mobileimage.co.za

16-08-2010, 03:14 PM
Thanks for the info David. Wrt the PB sealant...It was the EGP that I was referring to. In that case I will go with what you suggested and stick with the EGP.

As for brush, I have the RG XL brush on order and a wheel arch brush. It was the wheel arch brush that I was wondering about as to whether it is the same one you mention here...please advize?

How does one keep that duster clean?
16-08-2010, 03:22 PM
Please add that Wheel Back brush to my order David. Will also be wanting a fender brush, so if you got some coming in, put it in my box!! Thanks
16-08-2010, 07:31 PM
(16-08-2010 03:14 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  Thanks for the info David. Wrt the PB sealant...It was the EGP that I was referring to. In that case I will go with what you suggested and stick with the EGP.

As for brush, I have the RG XL brush on order and a wheel arch brush. It was the wheel arch brush that I was wondering about as to whether it is the same one you mention here...please advize?

How does one keep that duster clean?

Hey bud, sorry missed the arch brush in your email! It is one of these btw Thumb

Duster can be rinsed under cold tap, shaken out and then left hanging up to dry. I have cleaned mine a few times like this and it's still good as new.

(16-08-2010 03:22 PM)Wells Wrote:  Please add that Wheel Back brush to my order David. Will also be wanting a fender brush, so if you got some coming in, put it in my box!! Thanks

Will do Wells, need to order in the fender well brush for you as well Wink

www.mobileimage.co.za

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Last minute Chrismas Clearout... Carn 0 6,472 20-12-2010 06:17 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Collinite Easter combo sale... Carn 9 24,949 01-04-2010 08:51 AM
Last Post: Lambchop