Thread Rating:
  • 7 Votes - 2.86 Average
PC Rigs and Gaming
06-07-2010, 12:30 PM
RE: PC Rigs and Gaming
(06-07-2010 12:14 PM)Carn Wrote:  Used to be big into gaming but haven't had the time the past 2 years or so. PC is slightly outdated but still runs almost all the latest titles at decent framerates with most of the goodies turned on Bluebiggrin

AM2 6000+
Asus M2N32 Sli Deluxe
4GB Corsair XMS
Gainward 7800GTX 512mb GDDR
WD Raptor 150GB + 500YS for storage
Antec 650W PSU

@ Nic, where did you buy your stuff? (I sell hardware and software as well through another cc Bluebiggrin )

@ Torres, Nic's never been a full time detailer...I think his record is 3 cars per annum Rofl

Easy Carn, Nick is pretty good at it though...Clap

What other interests do you dabble in Dave? I might have a few enquiries to make in the pc products as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-07-2010, 01:12 PM
(06-07-2010 12:30 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  
(06-07-2010 12:14 PM)Carn Wrote:  Used to be big into gaming but haven't had the time the past 2 years or so. PC is slightly outdated but still runs almost all the latest titles at decent framerates with most of the goodies turned on Bluebiggrin

AM2 6000+
Asus M2N32 Sli Deluxe
4GB Corsair XMS
Gainward 7800GTX 512mb GDDR
WD Raptor 150GB + 500YS for storage
Antec 650W PSU

@ Nic, where did you buy your stuff? (I sell hardware and software as well through another cc Bluebiggrin )

@ Torres, Nic's never been a full time detailer...I think his record is 3 cars per annum Rofl

Easy Carn, Nick is pretty good at it though...Clap

What other interests do you dabble in Dave? I might have a few enquiries to make in the pc products as well.

Thanks Torres Bluebiggrin

3 cars or 4 cars LOL its more that our resident OCD product collector Bluebiggrin

Some stuff from the USA some stuff local Dave Bluebiggrin

[Image: Crop.jpg]
06-07-2010, 07:02 PM
(06-07-2010 12:30 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  Easy Carn, Nick is pretty good at it though...Clap

I'm only messing with him, he knows I like him...Some times Rofl

Aside from detailing I enjoy collecting die cast models, bit of IT stuff (web design, hardware, software, etc) and then photography.

With the detailing consuming most of my spare time at the moment the other hobbies are all feeling a little left out Hammerhead

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-07-2010, 08:39 PM
Yep ... Serious gamer !!! Does Solitaire count ? Iono
Bluebiggrin
Naah!!! Not much into gaming ... Last game I really played was Mario Bros on the old "Atari" type consoles ... (pre-PS1 for the younger waxon generation Bluebiggrin )

Trying to remember my desktop pc specs ???...

Intel DP35DP Motherboard
Intel 2.4GHz Quad Core CPU
ATi Radeon HD2600XT Graphics
2GB RAM
500GB Seagate HDD
Coolermaster Chassis
19" LCD Philips Monitor
Logitech X530 5.1 speakers