Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.22 Average
'Perfection' Foam Lance pre-orders *UPDATED*
23-12-2009, 05:52 PM
RE: 'Perfection' Foam Lance pre-orders
Okidoki...Good news, the lance's have landed and have taken up position in my cabinet Clap

[Image: lancea.jpg]

Bad news?...Unfortunately these didn't work out quite as cheap as I would have liked them to Bawling On the bright side however, they are at least still alot cheaper than purchasing directly from the UK or states!

Foam lance + Plastic fitting @ R620
Foam lance + HD fitting @ R685*

*The HD units work out at around R65 more than the regular Karcher fittings (4 euro + vat & duty). I can't tell you why this is at the moment, but I will query with the supplier when they re-open in Jan Argue

Those who have children to feed this Xmas need not stress...Some of you may recall I mentioned a Waxon member discount that would apply to all purchases once my online store was up and running. Well I guess now is as good a time as ever to set the ball in motion so you can all take 10% off the regular pricing above and consider it a Xmas present from Waxon** Clap

Plastic Karcher fitting @ R560
HD fitting @ R615

**In future however I do need to mention that the forum discount will only apply to members with a post count of 100 or higher...Those who are below the threshold are encouraged to make a more active contribution to the community going forward (you can start with lots of foaming pics actually) Wavey

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  New Menzerna products now available...UPDATED!!! Carn 8 36,757 23-09-2010 08:46 AM
Last Post: Wayno