Thread Rating:
  • 17 Votes - 2.82 Average
Waxon's 1st Official Detailing Day...
02-10-2009, 05:56 PM
Big Grin Waxon's 1st Official Detailing Day...
As the topic suggest, Waxon will be hosting their 1st 'official' Detailing Day soon Clap

The date and venue are currently being finalized but it will be towards the end of the month, with Sat 31st October seeming to be the most likely date. If there are alternative dates you would prefer, please add them to this post and we can try to find something that will suit everyone best Thumb

The schedule for the day is also still being worked on but planned highlights include:

Scholl Concepts Demo's

The new Scholl Concepts range of polishes and pads will be demo'd by the guys from Scholl Concepts. You will all have an opportunity to sample the products as you get stuck into polishing either scrap panels, or if you're feeling brave, your very own cars Bluebiggrin

Rotary Tips and Tuition

Depending on the content covered by the Scholl demo, I will possibly be doing a short session on rotary usage and share some tips and tricks I have picked up along the way. I am no public speaker and suffer from stage fright so don't expect any fireworks in this department Icon9

I am trying to arrange for a 'beater' to be on hand for everyone to practice machine polishing on. The point of the exercise being working with the machines (DA & Rotary) on various surfaces (vertical, horizontal and the curvy bits).

Product Sampling

Attendees are encouraged to bring along products they find to be above average, allowing other visitors the opportunity to try them out. If there are any specific products you guys are wanting to sample please let me know in advance, and I will do my best to ensure that they are available on the day for you to play with Wink

Chop 'n Dop

If you guys are keen we will have a braai with some meat and refreshments for the afternoon, post-detailing social. Alternatively drinks and snacks at a local watering hole can be organised.

At the end of the day this event is for you guys. If you have any suggestions or ideas that you would like to see included on the day, then fire away Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Waxon's 1st Official Detailing Day... - Carn - 02-10-2009 05:56 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Waxon Spring Detail Day...(Updated) Carn 22 60,006 20-08-2010 04:31 PM
Last Post: dood786
  CAPE TOWN Detailing Day... meguiarver 42 113,263 15-07-2010 11:33 AM