Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 3.3 Average
Mobile-Image : Something Special (70+ pics)
30-06-2009, 07:48 PM
RE: Mobile-Image : Something Special (70+ pics)
Thanks for all the comments guys, appreciate it Wink

Sean thanks dude, it means alot coming from you Wink

PS, I still haven't had a chance to collect that sample from your moms place. Can't wait to try it having seen your results on the R32 with it!

Don you boknaai Rofl Thanks dude Wink

Siya thanks alot, again coming from someone with your experience (especially so with red motor cars) means a helluva lot to me Wink

RE your theory....I guess I can understand where you came up with that as previously it was almost always myself who wound up taking all the photies. You can imagine my relief this past weekend to see that I had actually picked up some buffer skills from Rusty along the way Bluebiggrin

Everyone else, thanks again. It was nice to pick up a buffer again and get back to detailing. Prior to starting this one I was apprehensive about tackling this project on my own, especially having been out of the groove for over 2 months and considering the fact that 99% of the time I worked together with Grant. Strangely enough as well (and unplanned actually) this client was the very same one, at the very same location that myself and Grant last detailed a car. It was on the way home from this clients place on the Sat evening when Grant 1st fell ill and was admitted to hospital Bawling

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Mobile-Image : Something Special (70+ pics) - Liqui-Moly - 30-06-2009, 07:26 AM
RE: Mobile-Image : Something Special (70+ pics) - Carn - 30-06-2009 07:48 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Mobile-Image : Ingolstadt's finest... Carn 22 172,882 03-08-2011 01:11 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Some pics of work I did the past Weekend Vincent 10 29,804 18-04-2011 03:23 PM
Last Post: devzo
  Mobile Image : 25 hours with a Z4 ///M Carn 21 65,272 22-03-2011 06:14 PM
Last Post: Carn