Thread Rating:
  • 9 Votes - 3.22 Average
Make your pick- New product line for SA
20-03-2009, 03:06 PM
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA
Not that I know of... But Im not big on the Sonax range.... Not really used them much....

The product is a combo product from what I understand:

Penetrating Paint Cleaner/ Paint Cleaner - You have two options, spray or cream. (500ml/600ml) Expect to pay about R110 but will be cheaper)

This product removes grease, oil, fuel and other strong contaminants as well as surface and flash rust off all vehicle paints. The product has extremely good wetting characteristics and very strong penetration properties. Its also highly biodegradeable for those who care. lol. Its used to pre treat car paintwork before polishing or washing. It will also restore depth of colour and remove weathered paint contaminants as well a oxidation all in one product. It can be used with a machine polisher too. Should do about 4 or more cars per bottle.

I have been told that it works very well in conjunction with this product:

Silicone and Wax remover: 250ml (Expect to pay R100-R110 but should be cheaper)

This product works in conjunction with the paint cleanser and removes silicone, grime and wax from paint, glass and chrome. Especially useful before polishing or waxing. Should do roughly 4 cars per bottle too.

So you are getting a two stage product that does not inflict damage like some clays do if not used correctly at a cheaper price and it also means you dont need to stock products like tar remover, oxidation removers and you get a lot of product for the price.... So a good deal...

I must stop now as Im not a forum sponsor yet and dont want to p*ss the sponsors off. Don... I think I might seriously look into this sponsor thing... Dont you wanna PM the costs please?

Mike

[Image: 64-1.jpg]

** Still thinking of something intelligent to say... **

:icon9:
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Make your pick- New product line for SA - 08micsta - 20-03-2009 03:06 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  pharmacy on line avenue 0 966 Today 03:11 AM
Last Post: