Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3.5 Average
Meguiars DA Microfiber System officially launched
17-02-2011, 01:40 PM
RE: Meguiars DA Microfiber System officially launched
(17-02-2011 11:05 AM)STaX Wrote:  What was it like to work with Woodie and any idea of local pricing and stockists?

Local pricing must still be confirmed and it will be sold via the local Meguiars distributors. As it forms part of the Detailer line, I do not expect it to be on the shelves of the likes of Makro and BW. I'm sure once it's available locally Carn will be able to provide you with stock.

(17-02-2011 12:29 PM)Carn Wrote:  Looks like a competent piece of kit. As Stax asked, what has your experience with the system been like?

There is a bit of a learning curve involved compared to normal foam pads. The first big difference is working at lower speeds, then getting used to using such a flat, thin pad. What I enjoy is that the process is virtually dustless and the long working time of the product. It cuts really nicely, and in most cases I have been able to finish off LSP ready. IN some cases there is slight hazing or marring, but this is quickly sorted out with the finishing product.

I used the finishing product to refine, but not as the LSP, as it is not as durable as the likes of NXT or Ultimate Wax. I would still recommend using your normal preferred LSP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Meguiars DA Microfiber System officially launched - Woodie - 17-02-2011 01:40 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Meguiars Advanced Detailing Classes Woodie 3 13,377 07-02-2011 05:57 PM
Last Post: zckid
  Meguiars Car Care 101 Detailing Classes Woodie 12 36,009 18-12-2010 08:26 PM
Last Post: BigBear
  Meguiars Detailing Class - 13th November Woodie 2 11,510 16-11-2010 03:08 PM
Last Post: Woodie