Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 3.67 Average
Pre-Summer product clearout SALE...
15-08-2010, 10:43 PM
RE: Pre-Summer product clearout SALE...
(15-08-2010 09:42 PM)Torres1 Wrote:  hi David, is the pb servant on par with the AG glaze? If yes then I will have that. Is the wheel back brush the one already part of my order? Is the duster worth it? I am sceptical about moving dust particles on the paint surface.

When you say AG Glaze are you referring to the SRP, or EGP? The EGP is more a light paint cleaner than an all out sealant. The PB's EX is closer to the EGP which you already have. With you using the SRP as the initial step, I would say rather stick with the EGP unless you wanting to try something different.

You have a Raceglaze XL wheel brush on order which is different to this one Thumb

If used correctly a lambswool duster is pretty safe in my experience. These pics below from my recent Alfa detail are from the morning after I polished the paintwork, after dusting it off.

[Image: IMG_0003.jpg]

[Image: IMG_0004.jpg]

With the car spending the night outside it was covered by a fine layer of dust, which was removed with the duster. The most important things I have learnt with the dusters is to only just brush the surface (ie no pressure) and to run the duster through your hand to generate some static which helps lift the dust off the surface Thumb

If you are going to use the duster more like a floor mop then yes, I can see it causing light marring with repeated use Icon9

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Pre-Summer product clearout SALE... - Carn - 15-08-2010, 03:57 PM
RE: Pre-Summer product clearout SALE... - Carn - 15-08-2010 10:43 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  Last minute Chrismas Clearout... Carn 0 6,571 20-12-2010 06:17 PM
Last Post: Carn