Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 2 Average
Photography: What camera to buy
28-10-2008, 11:42 PM
RE: Photography: What camera to buy
Whas wong with the XD cards? I have a 1Gb Fuji Xd in it and a 512Mb Olympoes as back up...

See I have a compact olympoes, BUT the biggest gripe I have with them IS, Baatweees, if the fuji runs out of juice I pull in a shop and hook up 4 AA's or swap with the other set of rechargables I have... the olympoes, eish, you gotta find the charger, the adaptor pull the battree out and wait a couple of hours to charge....

Then, picture this, excuse the pun, you're sitting at the track and you see this ford starting to lose it coming down the mineshaft.... a) you whip out your olympoes, hit the tiny power buttom 3 or 4 times, it switches on SHHHHHWWWWEEEE, askes you, What pics are we taking with a couple of options, then asks what the lighting is like, whats your age, credit card number, ID, street address, height, weight and moms maiden name sweet takle picture, click, no flash FOOKKKK flattery... or b) swing out the fuji, flick the rotary power switch, pull the dust cap off deetdeet take pic click click, high speed, multiple clickclickclickclick gotcha!

Na, fuji follws me wherever I go, Vidoe is good, pics are awesome, it's light, easy easy to use reliable, fast, HARDCORE! and doesn't chow battrees :-)

'84 VW Golf MK II 2.0 16vt GTI (Project)
'99 VW Golf MK IV 2.0 8vt (Boost is done, sound to go in)
'08 Ford Ranger 4.0 V6 Supercab (Daily ox wagon)
'04 BMW 318ti
'01 Mercedes-Benz ML 270 CDI
couple of delivery vans and a truck
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Photography: What camera to buy - Carn - 10-10-2008, 11:18 AM
RE: Photography: What camera to buy - Carn - 10-10-2008, 02:04 PM
RE: Photography: What camera to buy - Carn - 25-10-2008, 05:56 PM
RE: Photography: What camera to buy - Graham Savage - 28-10-2008 11:42 PM
RE: Photography: What camera to buy - Carn - 29-10-2008, 09:07 AM

Possibly Related Threads...