Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 3.38 Average
Wolfgang Concours Series Fuzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit Experience..
20-10-2008, 09:32 AM
Wolfgang Concours Series Fuzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit Experience..
Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit Experience..

[Image: 8718ba55.jpg]
So i could not wait to try out my gift ,Wolfgang Fuzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit , Pravin and i decided we could not wait and decided to get started on saturday evening with wash and clay and continue with correction on the sunday... But it didnt work out that way .. the beer that pravin had chilling out in the fridge seemed more inviting... so no detailing happened ..

Sunday morning we got snapping, Jaxy volunteered to take some foto's and come pick up tips and tricks in the process... *Thank Jaxy*, And Siya poped by also.. a little later..

First off ... Wolfgang Auto Bathe
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm1.jpg] using the 2 bucket system to wash off
Thoughts on Wolfgang Auto Bathe
The diluttion was 1 cap full to about 4L of water , it was amazing how is sudded up , even had me thinking that i threw in a bit to much product.. The slickness on the wash is equal to no other wash i'v used thus far !

We clayed off using the clay Samples Mr Don from poorboys had sent us *Thanks Mr Don*

Next in the line up was Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0 (Developed in partnership with Menzerna)with a DA and orange Lake country ccs pad *Wolfgang states swirl remover is not suitable for use with a rotary :(on the usage video *

Thoughts on Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover 3.0, on the bonnet with 2 passes there seemed to be a good amount of correction, easy product to work with ,however because of time limits i only did a single pass on each panel and it made the color just POP ! so untill i get time to properly work the product I'll do a full review, I think because of the Random scratches(Thanks to VW service center) i have on my paintwork a compound with a stronger cut would be required in some sections.

Next up was Wolfgang Finishing Glaze 3.0 also developed by Menzerna , we applied this using a rotary with a black lake country css pad at low rpm .. and then by hand (Fsking Eskom .. the power went out) Plthumbsdown

Thoughts : after removing the residue , pravin and where WOW ! the color of the paint was much deeper and the gloss was amazing. Easy on and easy off product.

Next up was what we all where waiting for
Wolfgang Fuzion Carnauba Polymer Estate Wax
in the tub and very hard pink looking wax , I first thought it's going to difficult to apply but when i got down to it applied easy and came off equally as easy, The result .. YES it is worth every penny of $175 price tag the color was enhanced an awesome deep wet looking clear finish. In our total amazement at the results .. We forgot to do a beading test to see how it compares to other waxes we have tested. I will do it the next time i wash .. i promise .

Just when we thought a gloss any better was not achievable
Pravin decided to give the Wolfgang Instant Detail Spritz
The instant detail is formulated with high-tech German super polymers.
Again we where amazed with the how it just enhanced the freshly applied Fusion Wax, the Clarity and gloss was just amazing.

Final thoughts: Wolfgangis not available in South Africa, and the kit comes in at around +/- R3k ! but i can honestly say it is worth every penny ! The wolfgang Fusion is truely a Concours league product. And the result speak for them selves..

A Few pics : *to bad it was cloudy outside for some uber awesome pics*
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm11.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm10.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm13.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm14.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm4.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm5.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm6.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm8.jpg]
[Image: crazydetailer_wg_nwm9.jpg]

Thanks for looking. Wink
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
20-10-2008, 09:40 AM
RE: Wolfgang Concours Series Fuzion Estate Wax Connoisseur’s Kit Experience..
I love the look that this stuff leaves! so dripping wet!

freerider AKA don

20-10-2008, 11:01 AM
yeah .. it's awesome ...
I was quite chuffed with the FREE Refill u get with the Fuzion wax ... untill i used it .. then i realized alittle of the stuff goes a long way .. 3-4 dabs of the applicator in the tub was all it took .. looks like i wont see the free refill in this lifetime at that rate.
20-10-2008, 01:30 PM
(20-10-2008 11:01 AM)Vampyre Wrote:  yeah .. it's awesome ...
I was quite chuffed with the FREE Refill u get with the Fuzion wax ... untill i used it .. then i realized alittle of the stuff goes a long way .. 3-4 dabs of the applicator in the tub was all it took .. looks like i wont see the free refill in this lifetime at that rate.

If it applies to detailing use.... then I think I might look into getting some Wink man those results!!!!

freerider AKA don

20-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Nice work Neil, the finish the Wolfgang leaves is really nice Wink

David : 083 642 2118
www.mobileimage.co.za

[Image: header2.jpg]

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
20-10-2008, 06:06 PM
Oooohhh nice new products Bluebiggrin

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
  BMW 5 Series Detail Lambros 9 21,715 10-03-2011 09:51 PM
Last Post: Torres1
  My 1st experience with a machine buffer zckid 3 14,592 07-02-2011 06:24 PM
Last Post: Carn
  Black 3 series detail Evovish 5 14,803 24-01-2011 09:14 PM
Last Post: onyx