Waxon Detailing Forum
Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. (/showthread.php?tid=765)

Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - calypso - 19-06-2009 07:41 PM

Ferrari California - Pre delivery detail

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - Carn - 19-06-2009 08:13 PM

Rofl I saw this one....What a sorry state for any car car let alone a brand new Ferrari !

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - freerider - 19-06-2009 08:14 PM

Shocking, just wow!

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - calypso - 20-06-2009 04:44 PM

Looks like people also drink on the job in italy? Or maybe they were watching the soccer match where Egypt beat them.

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - springbok - 22-06-2009 11:52 PM

I hope the Ferrari bosses kicked some ass!

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - MK V GTI - 23-06-2009 11:05 AM

Oh dear ... such a sad state !!!

If i was the soon to be owner i would insist they selling me a used car ... RoflRoflRofl

RE: Just because your car is expensive doesnt mean that people take care of it. - Carn - 23-06-2009 07:30 PM

Astons also leave the factory in a shocking state....What is it with cars from small hand made firms Rofl