Waxon Detailing Forum
Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Off Topic Lounge (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys (/showthread.php?tid=435)

Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - Carn - 25-11-2008 06:52 PM

Make sure you all check out the magazine rack at your nearest supermarket or cafe for the December issue of GQ Magazine...

[Image: 25112008238.jpg]

Well done to Poor-Boys for the article and a huge big thank you from Myself and Grant for the mention, you guys are legends Clap

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - freerider - 26-11-2008 07:38 AM

Only a pleasure guys, I'm just as excited about this article as you are trust me Wink

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - whattingh - 26-11-2008 08:11 AM

Awesome

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - crazygolfer - 26-11-2008 08:46 AM

congratd guys,im going out now to get my copy...
u guys seen the smartwax add in the speed n sound aswell(i mught b a bit delayd but its the 1st 1 iv seen) the "poor boys" name is seen on that page toooo

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - megesh - 26-11-2008 09:01 AM

Always a pleasure David!!

Say its a thank you for the effort you put into gettting us our flex's!!

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - springbok - 26-11-2008 09:31 PM

I must go out and buy a copy.

Congratulations guys.

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - MeTsU - 28-11-2008 06:38 PM

HOW THE F**K DID I MISS THIS!! Sorry guys, I feel a right prat right now. Hammerhead

Well done!!!!! I'll go pick up my copy now now!! Bluebiggrin

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - springbok - 28-11-2008 10:58 PM

I just came outa hospital after an op on my shoulder (old war wound Bluebiggrin) so I bought one to read while lying there. Very good article guys.

I liked the style of naming all the different products which gave it a most authentic feel.

My heartiest congratulations Clap

I wii now retire to my painkillers Bluebiggrin

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - freerider - 29-11-2008 08:09 AM

Thx springbok,

Hope you recover soon, and dont take too many of those pain killers Wink

RE: Congratulations and Thank You to Poor-Boys - MeTsU - 29-11-2008 05:11 PM

Got my copy! Bluebiggrin Congrats again!