Waxon Detailing Forum
SmartDressing review - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: Traders Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Chemical Guys & Smartwax (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: SmartDressing review (/showthread.php?tid=367)

SmartDressing review - calypso - 05-11-2008 07:04 PM

There are not many reviews about so i thought i would paste this link.
Dave KG's review always carry some weight
SmartDressing - Detailing World

RE: SmartDressing review - freerider - 05-11-2008 07:40 PM

very cool review Wink thanks for posting calypso

RE: SmartDressing review - Graham Savage - 06-11-2008 07:43 AM

Cool, I dig this oke :-)

RE: SmartDressing review - Starvekos - 06-11-2008 09:14 AM

Thanks for posting Calypso.

I respect Dave KG for giving the non flavour of the month products on Detailing World space to shine (excuse the pun). He sticks by RimWax, gave a thumbs up to Smartwax Concours and now the SmartDressing inspite pro-detailers shunning the range for the boutique lines.

I hope we (Waxon members) can keep an open mind. To that end, Calypso please post your personal review (applied on the M3) of TurtleWaxIcon9

RE: SmartDressing review - freerider - 06-11-2008 04:24 PM

(06-11-2008 09:14 AM)Starvekos Wrote:  Thanks for posting Calypso.

I respect Dave KG for giving the non flavour of the month products on Detailing World space to shine (excuse the pun). He sticks by RimWax, gave a thumbs up to Smartwax Concours and now the SmartDressing inspite pro-detailers shunning the range for the boutique lines.

I hope we (Waxon members) can keep an open mind. To that end, Calypso please post your personal review (applied on the M3) of TurtleWaxIcon9

Rofl

RE: SmartDressing review - calypso - 06-11-2008 06:29 PM

Jeesh stop being rude. Ill put the evil eye on you.

RE: SmartDressing review - bindog - 07-11-2008 12:03 PM

DaveKG is also active on the AOC in their detailing section... He's always keen to advise people according to their budget, and not always recommending the most expensive products...

I always read his posts when he's online there cos I pick up valuable info that the man in the street can use to get great results... Clap

RE: SmartDressing review - MeTsU - 07-11-2008 02:51 PM

Thanks for the link Calypso, would've missed it Confused1 I haven't been able to browse much lately, due to having some serious issues with our net home.