Waxon Detailing Forum
New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: New Member Intro's (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New here and wondering... to DIY or not? (/showthread.php?tid=1655)

New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - Vlan_One - 04-08-2011 02:57 PM

Hi,

New to the forum, looking around to get some tips on detailing. Mainly trying to figure out if I should do it or have it done.

Bought a 2nd hand car 2 months ago and need some paint correction done, mostly swirls. any ideas? I have quite a stash of Megs from a previous car, but can't seem to get that perfect finish.

RE: New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - SilverSabre - 04-08-2011 05:19 PM

(04-08-2011 02:57 PM)Vlan_One Wrote:  Hi,

New to the forum, looking around to get some tips on detailing. Mainly trying to figure out if I should do it or have it done.

Bought a 2nd hand car 2 months ago and need some paint correction done, mostly swirls. any ideas? I have quite a stash of Megs from a previous car, but can't seem to get that perfect finish.

Welcome Bluebiggrin

A good start might be to put up some pics so that we can have a look at what you are trying to correct.

Also, what products do you have exactly?

RE: New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - zckid - 05-08-2011 08:35 AM

Welcome mate

RE: New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - Audioholic - 05-08-2011 03:24 PM

Welcome bud

I'm sure the detailing gurus will be more than willing to help.

As mentioned, which products do you have already? And pics would help too.

Thumb

RE: New here and wondering... to DIY or not? - onyx - 05-08-2011 04:21 PM

As mentioned - Give us a list of existing products that you have and lets advise if what you have in your arsenal will help.

Also a pic of your bionic arm (should you not have a DA/Rotary)