Waxon Detailing Forum
'Ello - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: New Member Intro's (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: 'Ello (/showthread.php?tid=1583)

Pages: 1 2

RE: 'Ello - wikus - 06-05-2011 01:17 PM

(05-05-2011 07:57 PM)kripstoe Wrote:  
(05-05-2011 05:22 PM)wikus Wrote:  Hmm, what car do you drive? - if its not a VW then that might be why Wink

Bastid agent. Go clean that stain in your boot!

Going to clean it this weekend ok... I will try and remember to take pics and post about it.

RE: 'Ello - wikus - 06-05-2011 01:31 PM

(06-05-2011 08:00 AM)SilverSabre Wrote:  What kind of stain exactly...??

Hmm - Let me see. You know how sometimes when you park in town or in a busy main road. Then when you walk back to your car you see some "car guard person" with an old paint bucket full of some liquid and what looks like a rag dipped in mud wash your car? - now I had to put the body in my boot (little bit of stain left here) before I could dump it in a shallow grave...

Just kidding Bluebiggrin (I have seen these guys washing other peoples cars and I do have the plan worked out like i said, but so far they haven’t washed my car yet:icon9Bluebiggrin I bought the car from the dealer with what looks like oil puddle stain on the boot floor lining. I have never got around cleaning it.

RE: 'Ello - SilverSabre - 06-05-2011 01:44 PM

Good lord. Those car washers give me cold shivers.

Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

RE: 'Ello - kripstoe - 06-05-2011 03:30 PM

(06-05-2011 01:44 PM)SilverSabre Wrote:  Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

What! Why? I make use of child labour to keep my car clean. They use wash mitts made from the finest antarctic seal fur.

RE: 'Ello - SilverSabre - 06-05-2011 03:35 PM

(06-05-2011 03:30 PM)kripstoe Wrote:  
(06-05-2011 01:44 PM)SilverSabre Wrote:  Did you ever have those kids at traffic lights come and start washing your windscreen?? Im normally not a violent person....

What! Why? I make use of child labour to keep my car clean. They use wash mitts made from the finest antarctic seal fur.

We've talked about this...your lady friend is not a child....and MicroFibre does not come from Antarctic Seals...no matter how 'soft and cuddly' it is...