Waxon Detailing Forum
Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: General & Galleries (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Forum: Pro Studio (/forumdisplay.php?fid=53)
+--- Thread: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed (/showthread.php?tid=1150)

Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Carn - 18-05-2010 08:04 PM

Righty folks...Due to the almost total lack of interest in the monthly competitions I have decided to pull the plug and can the comp for the time being Hammerhead

I feel it is unfair on those who have entered to be deprived of a prize as a result of the lack of participants, along with the fact that there is absolutely zero incentive for those who were sponsoring prizes to be involved with this.

I had hoped the prospect of free products would entice many of you to start contributing to the Show n Shine sections, but alas this has not been the case. If anyone has any suggestions for future competitions, etc feel free to discuss them here!

I will look at re-opening the competition when participation in the Showroom section makes it a worthwhile endeaour Icon9

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Lambchop - 18-05-2010 08:28 PM

this is horse sheeeeet Bluebiggrin

at least can we have one winner and then going forward can we can the idea ?

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Carn - 18-05-2010 09:17 PM

I will more than likely allocate spot prizes at random so keep on posting you slacker Bluebiggrin

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Lambchop - 18-05-2010 09:33 PM

(18-05-2010 09:17 PM)Carn Wrote:  I will more than likely allocate spot prizes at random so keep on posting you slacker Bluebiggrin
Im trying but my supplier is letting me down Tongue

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Wayno - 19-05-2010 07:59 AM

Eish...... ill be adding a good couple of posts in there soon, just waiting to get my DA.... ClapClapClap

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - dood786 - 19-05-2010 02:07 PM

I feel bad because i dont do enough detailing now Sad

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Lambchop - 19-05-2010 03:47 PM

(19-05-2010 02:07 PM)dood786 Wrote:  I feel bad because i dont do enough detailing now Sad

OOOOOOOOH Now I can blame you Bluebiggrin

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - dood786 - 19-05-2010 05:36 PM

I should blame you, you dont even use detailing products. On your last detail u used some wash stuff and some polish stuff only

RE: Tri-Monthly Detailing Competition now closed - Torres1 - 09-06-2010 09:40 AM

Did someone say spot prizes!!!!