Waxon Detailing Forum
Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - Printable Version

+- Waxon Detailing Forum (http://www.waxon.co.za)
+-- Forum: Traders Corner (/forumdisplay.php?fid=27)
+--- Forum: Chemical Guys & Smartwax (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax (/showthread.php?tid=1137)

Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - dood786 - 12-05-2010 08:44 PM

Mailed him last night before i went to sleep, got a reply early this morning, like before 7am. I queried a product i was interested in and when i confirmed i wanted to buy it, he arranged for his rep to drop it at work this morning. That means i received my R90 worth of goods delivered for free within 2 hours of confirming that i wanted it. Top notch service and il definitely use them again

RE: Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - kripstoe - 13-05-2010 10:43 AM

(12-05-2010 08:44 PM)dood786 Wrote:  Mailed him last night before i went to sleep, got a reply early this morning, like before 7am. I queried a product i was interested in and when i confirmed i wanted to buy it, he arranged for his rep to drop it at work this morning. That means i received my R90 worth of goods delivered for free within 2 hours of confirming that i wanted it. Top notch service and il definitely use them again

Awesome. Need to get my wishlist together and order. Bluebiggrin

RE: Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - Naush - 13-05-2010 04:25 PM

(12-05-2010 08:44 PM)dood786 Wrote:  Mailed him last night before i went to sleep, got a reply early this morning, like before 7am. I queried a product i was interested in and when i confirmed i wanted to buy it, he arranged for his rep to drop it at work this morning. That means i received my R90 worth of goods delivered for free within 2 hours of confirming that i wanted it. Top notch service and il definitely use them again

Thanks alot for that man, I want to really live up to exellent service quality for the poor-boys site and smartwax,Cg Brands.

RE: Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - dood786 - 13-05-2010 04:49 PM

respect and a reputation can only be earned and you guys have earned yours

RE: Rave - Naushad from Chemical guys/Smartwax - Jughead - 13-05-2010 07:34 PM

Awesome to hear!!! Clap

You guys in "Joeys" (JHB) are lucky ... lotsa variety in products that are easily available ... with excellent service Thumbsup2 Bluebiggrin